Registration Early Bird Regular On-Site
(until 30 April 2023) (from 1 May 2023)
- Regular rate £300 £350 £400
- Student rate £180 £220 £240
- Regular rate £200 £240 £280
- Student rate £140 £170 £200
- International £30 £40 £50
- Local (Malaysian) £30 £40 £50
Conference dinner £40 £60 £60
RESIDENT OF SARAWAK**
- Medical Doctors £160 £180 £200
- Teachers, Students, Allied
Health Professionals, NGOs £110 £120 £130
*Workshops (3-hour in-conference workshop) are only available to book for registered participants.
**For RESIDENT OF SARAWAK: Please send a copy of MyKad to Prof Cecilia Essau: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group registration discount is available for 10 or more participants. Please contact Prof Cecilia Essau at email@example.com for details.
Full payment in British Pound Sterling (£) is required at the time of registration through the University of Roehampton’s Online Store (estore) system. Your registration will only be complete when the specified fee is credited or received in full.
Each participant will receive the registration overview and email notification confirming the received payment and the amount outstanding after the completion of the Online Registration Form.
Certificate of attendance
A Certificate of Attendance (as PDF) will be provided to presenters / co-authors who have registered and paid the conference fee, and who actually attended the conference by email within 14 days of the close of the conference.
Cancellation / Refund policy
• Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All cancellations shall be approved by the Organizing Committee.
• Registration fee will be refunded for cancellation received before April 30, 2023. But the charge fee
will not be returned.
• Registrants who cancel beyond May 1, 2023 or fail to attend ICCAP2023 will forfeit the entire fee.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the conference organizer should the event be hindered by unexpected events or generally by force majeure or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate program changes.
The participant agrees that he/she will bear responsibility and will indemnify the conference organiser for all claims, damages, liabilities, losses arising from a breach of the terms and conditions, any Acts of Parliament, statutory provisions, regulations or common law duties by the participant.
With registration, the participant accepts these provisos.