Registration Early Bird+ Regular++ After Aug 1/On-Site
(until 30 June 2023)
- Regular rate £300 £300 £350
- Student rate £180 £180 £220
- Regular rate £200 £200 £240
- Student rate £140 £140 £170
- International £30 £30 £40
- Local (Malaysian) £30 £30 £40
Conference dinner £40 £40 £60
RESIDENT OF SARAWAK**
- Medical Doctors £160 £160 £180
- Teachers, Students, Allied
Health Professionals, NGOs £110 £110 £120
+ Early bird registration has been extended to July 31, 2023.
++ NEW: Same rate as early bird registration.!!!
(1) Registered employers under Kumpulan Wang Permbangunan Sumber Manusia (KWPSM) can apply for training grant through the e-TRiS System by selecting “Non-Registered Training Provider Details – Overseas” under the Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL).
(2) Medical doctors attending #ICCAP2023 in Kuching will earn 20 CPD points from the Malaysian Medical Association.
*WORKSHOPS (3-hour in-conference workshop) are only available to book for registered participants.
Please note: When booking a workshop, please pay attention to the date and time allocation.
August 7 (MONDAY morning):
"Preventing anxiety and depression in young people using the Super Skills for Life programme." OR "Supporting Autistic Children's Communication with Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)."
August 7 (MONDAY afternoon) - Please choose one:
"Treating sleep problems in children." OR "Assessing attachment trauma and autism."
August 8 (TUESDAY morning) - Please choose one:
"Mindfulness in schools." OR "Using Dialectical Behavioural Therapy skills in clinical setting."
August 8 (TUESDAY afternoon) - Please choose one:
"Translating research to practice: The Triple-A intervention to support autistic and neurodivergent pupils at school." OR "Using play and storytelling to promote children’s mental health."
August 8 (WEDNESDAY morning) - Please choose one:
"Preventing overweight and obesity in children using the ToyBox Malaysia." OR "Risk assessment and management of young people who present a risk of serious harm."
**For RESIDENT OF SARAWAK: Please send a copy of MyKad to Prof Cecilia Essau: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT is available for 10 or more participants. Please contact Prof Cecilia Essau at email@example.com for details.
Full payment in British Pound Sterling (£) is required at the time of registration through the University of Roehampton’s Online Store (estore) system. Your registration will only be complete when the specified fee is credited or received in full.
Each participant will receive the registration overview and email notification confirming the received payment and the amount outstanding after the completion of the Online Registration Form.
Certificate of attendance
A Certificate of Attendance (as PDF) will be provided to presenters / co-authors who have registered and paid the conference fee, and who actually attended the conference by email within 14 days of the close of the conference.
Cancellation / Refund policy
• Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All cancellations shall be approved by the Organizing Committee.
• Registration fee will be refunded for cancellation received before April 30, 2023. But the charge fee
will not be returned.
• Registrants who cancel beyond May 1, 2023 or fail to attend ICCAP2023 will forfeit the entire fee.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the conference organizer should the event be hindered by unexpected events or generally by force majeure or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate program changes.
The participant agrees that he/she will bear responsibility and will indemnify the conference organiser for all claims, damages, liabilities, losses arising from a breach of the terms and conditions, any Acts of Parliament, statutory provisions, regulations or common law duties by the participant.
With registration, the participant accepts these provisos.